Dog Sitting for Dogs who are More Comfortable at Home
The Dog Nannies Stay or Visit Your Pet in Your Own Home
Dog Sitting Services
The Dog Nannies is not your average dog sitter in Park City. We are your pet’s Loving Nanny, ready to take care of them in their own home when you travel, need to get out and go places, work or run errands. Our Nannies can simply visit for walks or potty breaks or can stay overnight with your furry friend. We can visit or stay with multiple pets, including dogs, cats, cats, birds, reptiles, and even alpacas. We can even provide special care and attention for your aging for sick pets.
In-Home Options for Visits
The Dog Nannies will come to your Park City home, and pet sit while you are away doing your job, an appointment, or basic errands. Our team offers great personalized options to keep your pet entertained and comfortable while you are out. Some of the great in-home options we offer include:
- Pet Concierge Services
- Pet is given Play Time
- Pet Has Proper Potty Breaks
- Will Take Pet on Walks
- Perfect for Dogs with Separation Anxiety
- Other Options Available Upon Request
We also offer customized services to fit your pet’s needs. If your pet needs medication, we will administer and feed them at given times.
Care Options for Dog Nannies Staying with your pet in your home:
Each of our care options is customizable and will fit the needs of your pet.
The Dog Nannies offers these great packages to the Park City and surrounding areas.
Basic Care Option is a great option for:
- A mature dog who sleeps a lot
- A small dog who is used to being alone for long periods
- A dog with a minor impairment
- A dog who doesn’t socialize well
The Intermediate Care Option is usually appropriate for:
- A dog who requires more attention
- A dog that needs more frequent potty breaks (4-5); perhaps a puppy that is not yet potty trained
- Please note – the Intermediate Care Option is required for 3-4 animals
The Advanced Care Option would be appropriate for:
- An aged, sick or handicapped dog
- A pampered or needy dog (abused rescue dog, neurotic, etc.)
- A dog that cannot be left alone (numerous reasons)
- A dog with dietary or prescription medicine requirements
- A dog that is incontinent
- Please note – the Advanced Care Option is required for more than 4 animals
Please call us to put together a custom plan for your four legged-friend. We will be glad to accommodate your individual needs.